Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Science Experiment 4.1

Today, my son and I tried something different in his science experiment. We decided to video record it. He was so thrilled to get the attention... He performed well... Hopefully you will think so too.

You might say this was an experiment on more than one level... you see, I had to record it and put it together.




We had some goofy moments while working on this project...but I think I edited enough of them out so you won't get bored.

More later...

Heidi

3 comments:

Christine = Follower of Christ said...

Great presentation! When you edited it, did you inadvertently put a "pause" at 2'37"? The video stopped there and had to be "nudged" to make it continue.

Love,

Oma

Heidi Hafner said...

I think the problem was loading. When your viewing catches up with the loading, there is a delay. I just ran it... it runs fine without breaks.

Heidi

Bookworm Central said...

I’m also grateful for the author who tweet with our students about
their books and reading.